Netscape Navigator and Internet Explorer were the most widely used web browsers in the early days of the Internet, before 1990. Netscape, Inc. worker Brendan Eich created a programming language in just 10 days that could teach the computer how to communicate with a user based on user inputs. This programming language, which they dubbed “LiveScript,” was built into Navigator.
• It’s a Microsoft-sponsored open-source project.
• A tool created specifically for short scripts.
• Classes, Interfaces, and bundles are all supported.
• Cross-compilation is possible.
• Providing visitors with immediate feedback
• It enables you to develop user interfaces that respond when the mouse hovers over.
What is java?
Developed by Sun Microsystems, Java is a programming language created by James Gosling and patented by Sun. In reality, it took a lot longer than 10 days to build. It wasn’t until 1991 that a group of Sun Microsystems engineers is known as the “Green Team” worked around the clock to develop Java. There have been numerous updates since its initial release in 1995. Today’s Internet is rife with Java-powered applications, and Java is to blame for many of the conveniences we enjoy daily. Oracle is the current owner of the Java brand.
Advantage of Java
• There is comprehensive documentation available.
• There is a vast pool of experienced developers available.
• It enables you to create standard programs and code that may be reused.
• It’s a multi-threaded framework that enables you to run multiple programs at the same time.
• Outstanding performance
• Libraries are simple to navigate
Disadvantages of Java
• The JIT compiler slows down the program; Java has large processing and memory requirements. As a result, hardware costs rise.
• Pointers and other low-level programming constructs are not accessible.
• You have no control over trash collection since Java lacks delete () and free () functionalities.
1. Objective-oriented Techniques (OOP):
When coding in both languages, the developer must think about how objects and their relationships fit into the wider context. Both languages can benefit from technologies like encapsulation, inheritance, and polymorphism as a result of it being extended.
2. Development of the front-end:
3. Development of the back-end: